To all our valued Paper Flourish customers,
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) is having an impact in the lives of all Australians, the Management and Staff of Paper Flourish are taking this situation seriously, and so we would like to share with you the following protocols and procedures put in place to protect our customers and staff.
At this stage, the Paper Flourish physical store at Pooraka South Australia will continue to trade through our regular business hours.
- All staff and customers are asked not to visit Paper Flourish if you are unwell, show any signs of flu-like symptoms, have been around large groups of people, have travelled overseas, or have been personally in areas where there is a risk of the virus.
- We will be conducting our scheduled classes. However, we will be putting in place extra tables and chairs to accommodate for the acceptable social distance between customers of at least one and half metres. We have 5 separate single tables that you can request or you can bring to the class a small portable table of your own. If you feel this arrangement does not cater for your personal health needs, or you are in an ‘at risk’ group, then it is recommended you do not attend classes, and as an alternative you can cancel your booking and request a lesson pack.
- Apart from the social distancing, we have around the store, hand washing facilities and wipes for you to use. We have increased our staff hand-washing protocol and procedures and we ask our customers to please protect yourself and others by also using good health practices like hand washing, covering mouth and nose and distancing yourself if you need to sneeze, or wearing gloves when handling product.
- Please use PayWave when you are paying through Eftpos.
The Paper Flourish Online store will be available to you as usual 24/7.
- If you are still uncomfortable with any customer/staff contact at this stage, please take advantage of our online store facility. As the packing of product is handled within the physical store, you can be assured staff will abide by the same protocols for handling product that are applicable to the In-store.
The Paper Flourish Out & About / Field component will continue to operate for Events where less than 50 people are expected to attend.
- The protocols implemented for the Paper Flourish physical store will apply to any field or other social event including Scrapathons. Please bring with you tissues, gloves, wipes, hand sanitisers. Please do not attend the function if you are unwell or are at-risk.
- Due to the number of general ‘at-risk’ customers who will attend the April 2020 Marian fair, this event has been cancelled.
- Paper Flourish has a Retreat booked for May 2020. We believe it is too far out to make a call on the spread and intensity of the Coronavirus. The situation is being monitored closely and we will keep you informed as to whether this event will go ahead. We have closed any further bookings for the event. We will be aiming to make the final decision regarding this event by the first week in April.
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone. Our small business appreciates your support and we believe that together we can minimise the risk of contracting or spreading this virus, and still ‘keep our doors open’. This situation however is being monitored closely and we will keep you informed of any changes. Please take care of yourself, do whatever you need to do to stay safe, and we look forward to our amazing crafting world returning to normal as quickly as possible.
Ruth, Vanessa & the Paper Flourish Team.